Increase Your Signal Strength
with an amplified push button pointing 12 volt digital TV antenna. This mobile TV antenna can easily be added to most boats, RV's and semi-trucks.
Tune into a great picture
with the new HDMS9100 that features programmable direction memory! Just store the channel positions with the RF remote and later recall any of them for fast digital channel changing. Up to 6X faster than Model 5MS9000!
Channel surf in surround view
with the new HDView360™ MINI-STATE® Antenna. Any direction, any time, your selection will be right on! And with HD's imminent broadcasts, you'll get the best of all possibilities... FREE off-air HD, 360° directional reception.
It's patented design
, along with simple installation and new programmable direction, earn its solid reputation as the "one and only MINI-STATE®"!
- Programmable RF Remote
- Channel Direction Memory
- UV resistant radome housing
- Built-in, split-band amplifier
- Less prone to overload in strong areas
- Noise: <2.9 UHF, <3.7 VHF
- 120 VAC/12 VDC powered
- 12 VDC fused powercord included
What's In The Box
You will need some additional hardware to install the included stainless steel mounting brackets
- HDTV/VHF/UHF antenna with amplifier and internal rotator
- RF remote and receiver
- 12VDC power adapter
- Fused DC power cord
- 60' combination coaxial/3-wire rotator cable
- Stainless Steel Mounting Kit (RV Mount Separate)
For Help Installing
- 8 - #10 screws (OR 8 each of #10-32 bolts, nuts and 1.75" diameter washers) [screws or bolts of appropriate length depending on roof material thickness]
- Gasket for cable
- Cable clips (if necessary)
- Caulking compound
Tools recommendations: Pencil, Tape measure, Electric hand drill, Drill bits (including a 1/2
" drill bit), Screwdriver
and/or adjustable wrench
this antenna; See our Knowledge Base Article on Installing the HDMS9100 Antenna
View or Right Click and "Save As"