RV GPS Built for RV Adventures!
This Rand McNally 5" RV GPS
is the first to be designed specifically for your RV!
RV-Easy routing begins with a base of outstanding navigation from Rand McNally - routing includes legal weight and height restrictions designed for the type of RV you are driving.
This GPS for RV's layers on all the information you need to have an enjoyable and safe trip.
Receiving updates for your new RVND5510 GPS for RV's is simple. Using the included USB cable, connect the GPS to your computer to utilize the built-in update software!
RV GPS Routing Features & Tools are Designed Specifically for RV's
RV GPS Tools
- Based on award winning, professional grade navigation from Rand McNally
- Includes legal (propane and RV allowed), weight and height restrictions
- Safe routing of larger vehicles with eleven RV and camper types, plus cars!
- Prioritizes turns according to size of vehicle
- Provides speed limit and sharp curve warnings
- Louder speaker, larger screen size, and over sized buttons developed for in-RV use
- Special "Breadcrumb Trail" feature tracks the route from the main road to your campsite for easy return
RV-Easy Driving Features
- 13,000+ RV parks and campgrounds with amenities such as dump stations, electric hook up
- More than 6,000 travel center locations with information on parking, dump stations, and showers
- 24,000 pet-friendly locations including animal hospitals, parks and beaches
- More than 150,000 places just off the interstate, organized by exit number - including propane availability, dump sites, RV parking, restaurants, emergency services, and more
- RV maintenance schedule and campsite set up and take down checklists
Road Trip Suggestions
- Lane Assistance - tells the driver which lane the RV should be in to better prepare for upcoming directions.
- Warnings - provides user-set advance notice for tolls, speed limit changes, sharp curves, steep grades, dirt roads, and time zone and state border crossings
- Quick Planner - provides a quick calculation of time, mileage and cost per mile to the destination
- Turn-by-turn spoken and text directions - keeps drivers focused on the road ahead
- 3-D Junction Views - allows drivers to prepare in advance for an exit or highway split ahead
- Quick reference to the Rand McNally Road Atlas
- Virtual Dashboard - Charts progress and gives quick-view information on time zone and miles-per-hour, average speed moving, average time stopped during the past week or any time selected
- More than 14 million points of interest including festivals, parks, and other locations researched by Rand McNally editors
- 12,000 Rand McNally Editor's Picks with video and photo content, including:
- Best of the Road 3-4 day adventures
- Regional trips
- Scenic tours
- Weekend getaways
- Top cities with video guides
- 5" GPS for RVs
- Window / Dashboard Suction Adjustable Mount
- 12 Volt Power Charging Cable
- 110 Volt Power Charging Cable
- USB Cable
- RVND™ Dock software installed and included on device
- Owners Manual