Just park and push a button to get all of your favorite TV channels - fully automatic operation.
Key Satellite Antenna Features:
With completely automatic satellite acquisition, all you need to do is decide what to watch! Just park, press a button and within minutes you have all of your favorite channels at your fingertips. Provides a seamless program guide for all available channels and automatically switches satellites when you select a new channel on a different satellite. Use with Dish Network HD programming to get the most available HDTV channels nationwide. Fully compatible with both Eastern and Western arc satellite trios and is easily configured from the control panel - no need to remove the dome cover. The 2200 series is also upgradeable to in-motion should your needs change over time.
Satellite TV Service Provider Compatibility
- One touch operation
- Latest DVB technology for positive satellite ID
- Automatic satellite switching by simply changing channels
- Dual LNB for two receivers
- Fully compatible with Dish Network HDTV (Eastern & Western Arcs)
- Works with DirecTV, Dish Network and Bell TV standard digital signals
- DIRECTV* - 101, 119
- DISH 500 - 110, 119
- DISH 1000 HD - (110, 119, 129) and (61, 72, 77)
- Bell TV - 91
- Bell TV HD - 82, 91
King-Dome Systems are compatible with Dish Network and Bell ExpressVU HDTV.
These antennas do not receive DIRECTV Ka band signals from satellites 99 and 103.
Additional Items needed to watch TV
- Satellite TV Receiver with Active Subscription
What's in the box?
- Height: 12"
- Width: 28"
- Range: US/Southern Canada
- Power: 12V DC / 110V AC
Want more infomation? View or download the pdf manual. KD-2000 Installation / Operation Manual