This AM/FM Weather Crank Radio with USB is a rugged digital radio with 3 charging modes (hand crank, USB and solar power). A built-in adjustable LED flashlight and loud emergency buzzer give additional functionality for bad weather conditions, and the high-power 850mAh lithium-ion battery keeps the radio powered even in the worst weather.
- Receives all 7 NOAA® weather channels & reports
- 19 random preset stations
- Public alert-certified weather radio
- Powered by hand crank dynamo/solar panel/DC input
- Micro USB-B input to recharge lithium battery
- Illumination lamp
- Charging LED indicator
- Weather-alert LED indicator
- Adjustable LED flashlight modes: high, low, blinking & SOS morse code
- Emergency buzzer
- Built-in clock
- 90-minute automatic shut-off
- Built-in speaker
- 3.5mm auxiliary input
- Handheld size (6.6" L x 4.9" W x 3.95" H)
- Light weight 1.3LBS
- Headphone Jack 3.5mm
- USB-A & micro USB-B charging ports
- Includes USB-A to micro USB-B cable & hand strap
I bought a 12 volt television from you almost 2 years ago and haven't had a single problem with it. This TV has been in our horse trailer so I'm surprised that it's still ticking. We've recently gone "Off Grid" and are outfitting our new home with all 12 volt appliances. So far all is well and everything that we purchased from you (except for the out of stock humidifier) has worked fantastically.
We've told a lot of our friends about your company and a few have already come to us with great reports and thanks for turning them onto you.
Best Regards, Cynthia A. Cynthia