- CompactSize-The PRO 510XL is small enough to fit almost anywhere. Superior
engineering and microelectronicsinsure the same quality and performance of larger units.
- Microphone-Connectthe rugged, professional quality microphone included with unit.
- S/RFMeter-An accurate 4 segment LED meter shows the signal strength ofthe receiver and transmitter.
- TXLED-Lights to indicate when the unit is transmitting.
- ChannelDisplay-A large LED display shows the current channel in use.
- ChannelSelector-An oversize channel knob makes it easy to select any ofthe forty
- SquelchControl-Adjust the threshold of the receiver to eliminatebackground noise
whenever a transmissionis not being received.
- VolumeControl-Turn the unit on or off and adjust the volume.
- ANLSwitch-The Automatic Noise Limiter helps reduce unwanted noise forbetter
- MountingBracket- All mounting hardware is included for most any installation.
|Channels:||40 AM |
|FrequencyRange:||26.965to 27.405 MHz |
|FrequencyControl:||Phase Locked Loop(PLL) synthesizer |
|OperatingTemperature:||- 30° to + 50° C |
|Microphone:||Metal Type- Electret |
|InputVoltage: ||13.8 VDC nom. (+ or- ground)|
|CurrentDrain:||TX - full mod 1. 7 A |
RX - with max. audio 1.7 A
|Size:||41/2"Wx 6 3/4"Dx1 3/8"H |
|Weight:||1 lb. 9 oz. |
|AntennaConnector:||UHF SO 239 |
|LEDMeter:||Indicatesrelative RF output and received signal strength|
|Sensitivity:||0.5 uV for 10 dB: (S +N)/N |
typical (limit: 1.0 uV)
| IFFrequency:||DoubleConversion Superheterodyne|
1st - 10.692 MHz, 2nd - 450 KHz
|AutomaticGrain Control:||(AGC) - less than 10 dB change in|
audio output for inputs from 10 to 50K microvolts
|Squelch:||Adjustable - threshold less than 1 uV|
|AudioOutput Power:||7 Watts max. into 8ohms|
|FrequencyResponse:||300 to 2000 Hz |
|Distortion:||less than 10% at 4 Watts,1000 Hz|
|InternalSpeaker:||16 Ohms, 3 Watts round |
| Power Output:||4 Watts|
| Modulation:||Class B amplitudemodulation|
|Frequency Response:||300-2500Hz |
|Output Impedance:||50 Ohms, unbalanced|