Enjoy live satellite TV while heading down the highway.
Key Satellite Antenna Features:
Get up-to-the-minute news, weather and sports or watch a blockbuster movie while on the way to your next destination. With the King-Dome AIR In-Motion antenna you get reliable, crystal clear satellite TV reception while parked or driving. You also get the most HD channels available via satellite and off-air from a single antenna for the ultimate HDTV experience. When driving into your campsite, you'll know you have an unobstructed view to the satellite before you even let the jacks down.
Satellite TV Service Provider Compatibility
- One touch operation
- Latest DVB technology for positive satellite ID
- Automatic satellite switching by simply changing channels
- Dual LNB for two receivers
- Fully compatible with Dish Network HDTV (Eastern & Western Arcs)
- Works with DirecTV, Dish Network and Bell TV standard digital service
- DIRECTV* - 101, 119
- DISH 500 - 110, 119
- DISH 1000 HD - (110, 119, 129) and (61, 72, 77)
- Bell TV - 91
- Bell TV HD - 82, 91
King-Dome Systems are compatible with Dish Network and Bell ExpressVU HDTV.
These antennas do not receive DIRECTV Ka band signals from satellites 99 and 103.
Additional Items needed to watch TV
- Satellite TV Receiver with Active Subscription
What's in the box?
- Height: 12"
- Width: 28"
- Range: US/Southern Canada
- Power: 12V DC / 110V AC
Want more infomation? View or download the pdf manual. KD-3000 Installation / Operation Manual
by Edgar P.
I still can't get over it. This is a very very sweet system. I did the installation myself. I have very little experience doing things like this but I came out of it with a functional satellite TV system in my RV, so I guess I did ok. I've added a "Guest Room" receiver to my DirecTV account and I put that one in the rig. Shares all of our channels so we've got it all while out and about.
[5 of 5 Stars]