Engel Warranty Information
All Engel products are warranteed to the original purchaser, for a period of 1 or 2 years* from date of purchase, to be free of defects in material and workmanship.Engel USAdisclaims any liability for consequential damages. Under no circumstancewill Engel USAbe responsible for any amount of damages beyond the amount paid for the product at retail. Engel USAwill also not be held liable for the contents of any Engel freezer should it fail to operate as advertised.In the event of a defective item, please contact us directly. You will then need to ship the item, prepaidto our warehouse in Florida, or deliver it to an approved Service Center.
The following information must be included with the return shipment:
2. Shipping Address
3. Contact phone number (daytime)
4. Nature of problem/complaint.
Engel USAwill, at its option, replace or repair the defective part.
The following situations are not covered under this warranty:
- Cost of shipping to Engel USA,or Approved Service Center.
- Normal wear and tear, including chips, scratches, abrasions, discoloration or fading due to usage or exposure to sunlight, lightening strikes, power surges and water damage.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, alterations, repairs by unauthorized persons, or failure to follow recommended care and use instructions.
- Power cords.
- Fuses, and bulbs.
- Enclose copy of original sales receipt/ invoice
* Warranty time depends on specific model