Placing an Order and Payment Methods
There are several ways to order travel supplies and accessories from 12Volt-Travel®.
- Call 1-888-4-12-VOLT(8058), from 9AM - 6PM EDT to order by phone.
- Order online with our secure checkout process using your credit card.
- Order online with Check or Money Order. Please make payable to 12Volt-Travel. You must make sure to print your order number on the check or money order. Send Check or Money Order payments by U.S. Mail to:
1863 Ross Ln.
Linesville, PA 16424
- Credit card: American Express, Optima, Visa, MasterCard, Discover®Network
- Debit cards with the MasterCard or Visa logo
- Bank Cashier's Check, Certified Check or personal check.
- Postal Money Order
- Gift Cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, Amex)
12Volt-Travel® does not accept C.O.D. orders.
** All checks are subject to verification, which may cause delays in processing. Checks without pre-printed name and address information may delay the processing of your order for up to three weeks.
What billing name will appear on my statement?
Depending on your payment method and sometimes even credit card type, you will either see us as 12Volt-Travel®, or Stomp Enterprises LLC.
When will my credit card be charged?
When your order is placed we will authorize and charge your credit card for the total cost of the entire order. You can cancel an order at any time prior to shipment, at no cost to you, by calling 1-888-4-12-VOLT(8058), 9am - 6pm, Eastern Time.
Will I Be Charged Sales Tax?
We only collect sales tax for Pennsylvania residents. Currently the rate is 6%.
Business's who are tax exempt may fax their documentation to have taxes waived.
Purchase supplies & 12v accessories Using a Gift Card Credit Card
12Volt-Travel® does accept payment using your gift card issued by any major credit card company. Please make sure to register your gift card with the issuer prior to placing your order. If you have trouble during checkout, it is likely that you need to use the billing address of the issuing company instead of your own billing address.