Keep Food & Drinks Cold
while on the go with this 12 Volt Cooler. With it's insulated design; your food and drinks will stay cool for hours after unplugging.
The Thermoelectric Operation
of this 12 volt cooler uses very little power from your cigarette lighter socket to keep drinks, meals, snacks and medications cool.
This 12 Volt Cooler is compact and lightweight which makes it great for long trips, picnics or a day at the beach. The Twelve liter capacity is large enough to hold 24 12oz. cans of your favorite beverage or a family size meal.
The 12Volt power cord conveniently stores in one of the side pockets. A shoulder strap is included for an easier way to carry your favorite food and beverages. Safe Operation
- Remove the 12Volt power cord from the side pocket.
- Insert the small end into the cooler at the motor casing and plug into your 12Volt outlet (cigarette lighter socket).
- The green indicator light will let you know the unit's working.
- Put your food and beverages into the cooler and close the lid. Do not over fill the cooler. The lid must close completely to operate efficiently.
- After use, unplug and empty the cooler.
- Clean the cooler by wiping with a soft damp cloth. You may use a very diluted and mild soap. Make sure to wipe soap completely away with damp soap-free cloth.
- Do not use harsh cleaners or abrasives.
- Dry the cooler completely and store in a cool dry place.
- 12"Wide x 10.5"Tall x 9"Deep (front to back)
- Power Consumption: 12Volt, 36Watts = 3Amps
When tent camping and other times when there's NO power available, consider using one of our Portable 12 Volt Power Packs
. These portable power packs will keep the cooler cooling for many hours.
For use with 110V power, please use the RPSL-7000 - 12 Volt DC 6 Amp Power Supply
by Ronald C.