This 12Volt Cooler & Warmer is compact, lightweight, completely portable — use with vehicle's or boat's 12volt DC accessory outlet, or appropriate 12 volt DC power supply.
In cooler mode it will cool down to 36°F. At the flip of a switch the cooler transforms into a warmer, and it will warm up to 120°F. The two built-in cup holders ensure you'll always have somewhere to sit your can or bottle.
This Black and Decker cooler, the TC212B includes a shoulder strap and zippered side compartment. It is of course powered by the 12Volt lighter socket in your car, truck or motorhome.
The best cooler for you depends on the amount of food and drinks you would like to bring along. The TC212B operates on 4amps 12V DC. See specs for more info.
- Non-wearing thermo-electric system cools as low as 36°F (or 2°C) or warms to approximately 120°F (48.8°C)
- Built-in holder for two cups or two cans
- Use with standard household containers or ready-to-use packaging
- Rests on vehicle seat or floor for easy access
- Padded lid
- Extra-long, 7' (2.13 meters), 12 volt DC power cord with built-in 5-amp fuse-protected plug to protect the unit
and power source
- Convenient, detachable shoulder strap for easy portability
- Durable, weather-resistant construction with easy-open-and-close lid
- Environmentally friendly, CFC-free, polyurethane liner
- Cold/heat transfer to foods via temperature-efficient liner
- Built-in heat dissipation fan with long-life, brushless motor
- HOT/OFF/COLD sliding power switch
- "COLD" and "HOT" LED indicators
- Warranty: 2-Years
What's In The Box
- Black & Decker 12V Cooler/Warmer
- Shoulder Strap
- 12Volt Car Power Cord
- Owners Manual
|Capacity (TC212B)||12 can / 9 liter / 2.38 gallons|
|Dimensions (TC212B)||17.7 x 13.6 x 10.7 inches|
|Operating Voltage|| 12 volt DC|
|Power Cord|| 7' (2.13 meters) with 12 volt DC accessory plug and 5 amp fuse|
|Amperage Draw (TC212B)|| 12 volts DC 4 amps|
|Cooling Performance|| Cools down as low as 36°F (2°C)|
|Warming Performance|| Warms to 120°F (48.8°C)|
|Cold/Heat Transfer|| Temperature-efficient, aluminum-coated liner|
|Insulation|| CFC-free polyurethane liner|
|Heat Dissipation|| Built-in fan (long-life, brushless motor)|
|Warm/Cool System|| Non-wearing thermo-electric|
Hi, my name is Jean and I just want to let you know how helpful your representative, John was. Very pleasant and most helpful. You are very fortunate to have this person working for you.
Thank you. Janine D. — Holmes Beach, FL —