This new model adds
a chrome cabinet, chrome microphone, blue channel LEDs and signal strength meter. Professional driver-requested improvements include a front panel microphone connector (for convenient in-dash installation), a 9-foot microphone cord (for easy reach anywhere within the cab), and tactile controls (for added convenience and safety when adjusting functions). It's the number one choice of professional drivers!
- SWR Calibration Allows calibration of antenna system for maximum performance.
- 9 Foot Microphone Cord For easy reach within any area of the vehicle.
- Front Microphone Connector Allows convenient installation to be in dash or under dash.
- Adjustable Dynamike Boost Dynamically boosts microphone for increased voice clarity.
- Tactile Controls Allows you to actually feel where the dial is in it's rotation without taking your eyes off the road.
- PA Capability Use CB radio as a Public Address System with PA speaker. Receive signals can also be monitored through PA.
- RF Gain Adjusts receive gain in weak and strong signal areas.
- Switchable Noise Blanker For increased noise reduction.
- Dimmer Control Adjusts brightness of the front panel, channel display and signal strength meter.
- 4 Watts AM RF Power Output The maximum allowed by law.
- Antenna Warning Indicator Illuminates when antenna needs checking.
- Instant Channel 9 Instant access to emergency channel 9
- Delta Tune Used to clarify incoming signals.
In The Box:
- 29 LTD Classic Special Edition Chrome CB Radio
- Heavy-Duty Chrome Dynamic Microphone
- Mounting C Bracket and Thumb Screws
- Microphone Hanger Bracket and Screws
- Fused Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
I had completely lost all hope in our suppliers. My driver (James) found your ad in some magazine and brought to my attention that you carry 12-Volt TV's. To my surprise your sales rep said that you would be able to fulfill my requirements. Just four days later; I was elated to find the entire shipment had arrived complete, in good condition and one day early. All but a few units have been installed in our trucks and we've had no problems with any of them.
Sonia T. Sonia T. — , IN —