This 32-inch TV from Supersonic has a built-in digital tuner as well as a built-in DVD player. The physical dimensions make this model perfect for wall-mounting in just about any RV or semi-truck.
Aside from the fantastic picture quality users will also enjoy the low power consumption and wide variety of input and output options.
- 31.5" Class DLED HDTV
- Built-in DVD Player DVD/CD/CDR/CDRW/DVD+/-R/
- Built-in Dual Tuners ATSC Digital, NTSC Analog
- HDMI Input Compatible
- HDTV 1080p/1080i/720p/480p/480i
- Built-in USB Input Compatible
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 250cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 600:1
- Response Time: 5ms
- Viewing Angle: 160˚ (H), 160˚ (V)
- Digital Noise Reduction
- Audio Output Power: 2 x 3W
- Color Capacity: 16.7 Million Colors
- Picture Mode: User, Standard, Dynamic & Mild
- Built-in speakers: 8 watts x 2
- Sound Mode: Standard, Music, Movie & User
- Separate Bass, Treble and Balance Controls
- Sleep Timer Function
- Multi Language On Screen Display
- AC/DC Compatible
- Full Function Remote Control
- Adapter Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (included)
- Power Input: DC 12V (car cord included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 36W
- Input Terminals Compatible: HDMI/RF/USB/PC Audio/CVBS & Audio L/R
- Output Terminals Compatible: Headphones & Coaxial Out
- Wall Mountable Design, VESA Compliant (VESA 75x150)
- Weight: 4.74 lbs.
- Dimensions With Stand: H 18.78" x W 28.82" x D 8.31"
- Dimensions Without Stand: H 17.09" x W 28.82" x D 3.50"
- MHL compatible
Two days delivery? I wasn't ready for that. I hadn't even chacked my email for a track number yet. Well I have the new equipment all set up and it works great. As expected. The deliver time was unexpected. Good job on your part. I'll be back when I need more equipment. For now I only need a 3-wire power wire and it's not worth the shipping. I'll wait till I have a larger order.
I have been burning up the airwaves with this radio talking about your company. some friends say they've bookmarked you. hope you treat them as good as me. Mr. King Oliver — , MT —