The 18 WX ST II
is a 40-channel CB radio with 10 NOAA weather channels and a front-firing speaker, making it ideal for under-dash mount. The SoundTracker System reduces noise for clear communication, and the unit's compact design makes it ideal for recreational vehicles.
- Dual Watch Monitors two (2) channels at once -- Channel 16 and one (1) user selected channel.
- 10 Weather Channels Receive immediate, up to the minute weather information 24 hours a day.
- Last Channel Retention Saves last channel used in Memory
- Heavy-Duty Dynamic Microphone with 9 Foot Cord Contoured microphone with dynamic voice response cicuity
- Electric Tuning Quick, accurate tuning of all 40 CB Channels and 10 Weather Channels
- RX Indicator Indicates receiver is on stand-by
- TX Indicator Shows red when CB is in transit mode (TX)
- WX Indicator Illuminates when in weather receive mode
- 4 Pin Screw-On Mic Connector Convenient removal of mic for storage and easy reach from anywhere inside the vehicle
- Power On/Off and volume control
- Squelch Control Elimiates background noise in the absence of a signal
- LED Signal Strength Meter Indicates incoming signal strength and output power
- Front Mounted Speaker Designed to give you a clear reception of incoming calls regardless of installation or ambient noise
- Large LED Channel Display For greater readability
- SoundTracker Dramatically improves the sound quality of the transmission and reception of CB signals.
- Instant Channel 9 and 19 Instant access to emergency channel 9 and information channel 19.
- Scan Scan all channels to find conversations in progress.
In The Box:
- 18 WX ST II Weatherband CB Radio
- Heavy-Duty Dynamic Microphone
- Mounting C Bracket and Thumb Screws
- Microphone Hanger Bracket and Screws
- Instruction Manual
I just got off of the phone with your customer service rep 'John'
He provided me with EXCELLENT!!!!!! Customer service on a difficult question about a Delphi radio wiring harness. He even went so far as to send me the wiring code for the harness
My wife has worked in customer service for 14 years and I know what these people go through at times.
John did a Marvelous job at focusing on the customers needs. You are indeed fortunate to have him working for you
Russell Thurman Russell T. — Ypsilanti, Mi. —