The ND-842 Portable 12 Volt DVD Player by Naxa. This unit plugs directly into the 12V lighter socket in any car, truck or RV without using special adapters or converters.
This portable DVD connects to just about any TV the same as other players do. Using the included audio video cables simply connect this DVD player to your 12 volt TV or other monitor with A/V inputs and enjoy.
Power consumption is super low so you won't have to worry about a dead battery while watching your favorite DVD's. Just in-case you decide to head home an AC power adapter is included for use on home and shore power.
- Subtitles may be displayed in one of a maximum of 32 languages available (multi-subtitles DVD only).
- Audio soundtrack can be heard in up to 8 languages (multi-languages DVD only).
- Multi-angle function allows you to choose the viewing angles of scene (for DVD with multiple camera angles only).
- A full function remote control provides quick access to DVD functions.
- Compatible with PAL DVD and NTSC DVD
- This portable DVD player can also play various discs such as DVD, CD.
- Warranty: 90-Days
What's In The Box
- ND-842 Portable DVD Player
- Remote Control
- 12 Volt Power Cord
- 110V AC Power Adapter
- Audio Video Cables
- User Manual
Power requirement: DC 12V, 1A
Power consumption: 10W
Signal system: NTSC/PAL/AUTO
Dimension L x W x H: 9"(230mm) x 6.25"(160mm) x 1.6"(40mm)
12cm single-sided, single-layer
12cm single-dided, double-layer
12cm double-dided, double-layer
8cm single-sided, single-layer
8cm single-sided, double-layer
8cm double-sided, double-layer
Output level: 1+0.2Vp-p (75 ohm)
Horizontal resolution: >500 lines
S/N ratio: >60dB
Audio output (Impedance: 10k ohm):
Output level: 1.8+0.2/-0.8Vrms (1KHz 0dB)
Harmonic distortion: <0.01% (JIS-A 1KHz, typical)
Dynamic range: >80 dB (JIS-A 1KHz, typical)
S/N ratio: 90dB (JIS-A 1KHz, typical)