This DC Powered Truck Refrigerator
is a big hit amongst truckers. This fridge/freezer is controlled by thermostat made to fit your truck and provide years fresh food hauling.
This Semi-Truck Mini Fridge
is a great replacement for the original equipment supplied by the manufacturer. It also makes a great addition to custom rigs. This Fridge uses a refrigerator compressor to keep contents cool.
Enjoy low power consumption
and low voltage automatic shut-off. This fridge will need to run about 35% of the time in an 86°F truck cab. When the fridge is running it will draw 5.7 amps on 12 volts and 2.8 amps on 24 volts, a total of about 2 amps per hour 12V & just 1 amp per hour 24V.
To help protect the vehicle battery and itself, this fridge will turn itself off when the voltage drops to 10.4V in a 12V truck or 22.8V in a 24V truck. Once the voltage has dropped below these acceptable levels the unit will not return to operation until the voltage reaches 11.7V in a 12V truck or 24.2V in a 24V truck.
This refrigerator/freezer will fit perfectly
into your Peterbilt 379 or International Pre-2002.
We include mounting brackets for your specific semi-truck so that your new refrigerator can be installed safely.
Installation requires 1"(or more) of space on all sides for proper ventilation. Please measure the fridge area in your truck to ensure this fridge will fit.
- Reversible Door
- Cool Blue LED Interior Light
- Fully hermetic Danfoss BD35F compressor with integrated control electronics
- Low-Voltage Protection
- Electronic Fuse
- Automatic Reverse Pole Protection
- Variable Thermostat
- Condensation drainage via hose connection or collection tank
- Operates on 12Volt DC or 24Volt DC
- Power Consumption Between 2.8 - 5.7 Amps (1-2 amps per hour based on average runtimes)
- Internal Volume 64 Liters including 7.2 liter freezer
- Refrigerator Dimensions: 21" H x 18" W x 23.4" D
- Color: Black face panel, door surrounding and mount frame.
- Material: Stainless steel fittings, plastic interior, door frame in plastic body with coated metal frame
- Weight: 44lbs.
- Warranty Period: 2-Years
We are both happy with 12volt travel. I guess if I hadn't procrastinated as long as I did.... Next year I'll do it sooner. I received most items before the holiday the rest arrived two days later. As I stated, I dropped the ball not you. much appreciation here. GJ Glenda J. — Baytown, Texas — none