If you don't own a weather radio, consider this Portable AM/FM Weather Radio with Alarm Clock by First Alert. This portable weather radio is perfect for camping, daily travel and especially the storm shelter. It can search all 7 NOAA weather band frequencies, and, it sounds an alarm when it receives an emergency broadcast. This radio also alerts the user to the severity of the weather alert visually by illuminating one of three LED's (Advisory, Watch or Warning). This handy radio can also charge your USB compatible devices and is weather-resistant.
This portable weather radio can be charged using the built-in dynamo crank power generator, the built-in solar panel, or by USB. It can also be powered using three AA batteries (not included). The solar panel is built into the top of the handle and the dynamo crank handle folds out of the back of the radio.
- Receives instant 24-hour weather, marine forecast & SAME weather alerts
- Information broadcast by NOAA® on all 7 weather band frequencies
- 3 different color-coded alert indicators to indicate warning, watch & advisory
- AM/FM frequency synthesized digital tuner with 10 AM/FM presets
- Ultra-bright LED flashlight
- Multifunction blue backlit LCD display
- Built-in handle
- Clock with snooze
- Charging indicator
- Sleep function
- 1A emergency USB port for charging USB-compatible devices
- Headphone jack
- 4-way power: dynamo, solar, rechargeable battery or 3 AA batteries (not included)
I had completely lost all hope in our suppliers. My driver (James) found your ad in some magazine and brought to my attention that you carry 12-Volt TV's. To my surprise your sales rep said that you would be able to fulfill my requirements. Just four days later; I was elated to find the entire shipment had arrived complete, in good condition and one day early. All but a few units have been installed in our trucks and we've had no problems with any of them.
Sonia T. Sonia T. — , IN —