If you don't own a weather radio, consider this Portable AM/FM Weather Radio with Alarm Clock by First Alert. This portable weather radio is perfect for camping, daily travel and especially the storm shelter. It can search all 7 NOAA weather band frequencies, and, it sounds an alarm when it receives an emergency broadcast. This radio also alerts the user to the severity of the weather alert visually by illuminating one of three LED's (Advisory, Watch or Warning). This handy radio can also charge your USB compatible devices and is weather-resistant.
This portable weather radio can be charged using the built-in dynamo crank power generator, the built-in solar panel, or by USB. It can also be powered using three AA batteries (not included). The solar panel is built into the top of the handle and the dynamo crank handle folds out of the back of the radio.
- Receives instant 24-hour weather, marine forecast & SAME weather alerts
- Information broadcast by NOAA® on all 7 weather band frequencies
- 3 different color-coded alert indicators to indicate warning, watch & advisory
- AM/FM frequency synthesized digital tuner with 10 AM/FM presets
- Ultra-bright LED flashlight
- Multifunction blue backlit LCD display
- Built-in handle
- Clock with snooze
- Charging indicator
- Sleep function
- 1A emergency USB port for charging USB-compatible devices
- Headphone jack
- 4-way power: dynamo, solar, rechargeable battery or 3 AA batteries (not included)
Too many people are quick complain when a product doesn't work, or meet
their expectations. I recently bought a portable television from
you and am very pleased with not only the product, but the excellent customer
service as well. Your people where very professional and courteous.
I have already recommended you to several friends and coworkers. I just
thought you would like to hear someone saying what you did right, instead of
complaining about what someone thought was wrong. I have spent most of my
life in customer service and know of what I speak. I have seen poor service, and good service and it is my opinion that both should be brought to the attention of management..
Thank you very going the extra mile for me.
Ralph B. Ralph B.