The Engel MR040 Refrigerator Freezer is based on the very popular MT45 model. Featuring the same ultra-efficient cooling system, but now in a more weather resistant and stylish exterior, which is ideally suited to boaters, hunters and campers alike.
The lid is conveniently reversible for easy access from either side. There is a storage tray under the lid for spare cords, fuses and other small accessories. The bottom corners are protected with large rubber bumpers. Operates off 12/24V DC or 110V AC. It automatically switches power from 12/24 volts DC to 110 volts AC. UL approved.
Commonly used by:
- Fishermen - freezing fish or keeping bait frozen
- Boaters - for refrigerating drinks or freezing food
- Campers - keep food frozen or beers chilled
- Fire Departments - Re-freeze cool vests and/or chill re-habilitation liquids
- Reps on the road - for frozen product samples
- Truckers - for cooling refreshments
- Biologists - for freezing test samples in the field
- Remote Cabins - works well off wind and solar generator systems
|Power consumption||0.7 - 2.5 Amps|
|Holds||58 12 Fl.oz cans|
|Inside Dims||14.5" x 10.5" x 14.4"|
|Outside Dims||25" x 15.5" x 18.5"|
|Freezing Ability||From 40°F to below 0°F|
|Available colors||as shown|
|Input rating||DC12V - 2.5A|
|AC 110V - 0.7A|
|Power Leads||9' detachable|
|Fuse||10A external fuse|
|Max Noise||38 dB|
|Shipping Dims||29" x 17" x 23"|
|Shipping Weight||61 lbs.|
by Yolanda B.
by Douglas E.
We chose this 12v fridge/freezer mainly because of the color, it matches perfectly the interior of our conversion van. Meds, food and cold beer are now close at hand and always as cold as the rockies. Douglas E.
[5 of 5 Stars]
by Karen L.