TropiCool high-tech thermoelectric coolers offer superb performance, typically only achieved by compressor-operated appliances. Enjoy cooling down to 32°F, or heating up to 149°F. Switch between heating and cooling with the push of a button. Temperature is adjustable using the digital thermostat allowing the user to decide the level of heating or cooling.
This 21-Liter capacity, TC-21DCA model, features intelligent special electronics with a power-save circuit and memory function in a dust and moisture-proof keypad with LED temperature display. Boasting an energy class rating of A++ it will even work in tilted positions. The sturdy handle neatly folds down when not in use.
This cooler is ideal for professional drivers, RV camping, tailgating & boating. Whether keeping drinks cold or food warm, the versatile quality of the TropiCool will always come in handy!
- Digital Controls are Easy to Operate
- DC Power Cords Included (optional AC power adapter RPSL-7000)
- 7 Stage Temperature Regulation for Heating and Cooling
- Power-Save Mode Conserves Electricity
- Sturdy, Fold-Away Handles
- Detachable Lid with Magnetic Closure
- Capacity: 21 Liters / 22.1 Quarts / .71 Cu. Ft.
- Cooling adjustment from 32°F to 60.8°F Capable of 86°F below ambient temp.
- Heat settings are from 118.4°F to 149°F
- DC Input Voltage 12V or 24V
- Power Consumption: 3.8 Amps on 12-Volts
- Power Consumption: 2.1 Amps on 24-Volts
- Dimensions Depth 17 11/16" x Width 11 14/16" x Height 16 1/2"
- Weight 16.32 lbs
- Certificates E4
Hey, you guys are amazing. We were thinking we might have our order in time for our next trip to Yosemite. UPS arrived as we were packing up to hit the road. Wow, in time for this trip. Just figured I'd take time to say thank you before hitting the road. We wont be updating it just yet (trying to get out the door) but we do have a super cool new GPS to play with now. Seems a little large now that I'm holding it, thinking we should have done the 5inch but I'm gonna keep it. Bigger is normally better =0)
Happy Trails. Frank & Tony D. — Santa Cruz, CA —