Checkout our significantly improved and much more aesthetically appealing under bunk refrigerator
This drawer style fridge/freezer is one single compartment, so it can be used as a refrigerator or freezer. It installs seamlessly in select International Trucks, but it also works great for any 12 or 24 volt DC application. It's capable of holding an internal temperature of 41°F in an environment temp of 89.6°F.
Storing frozen foods is no problem with a maximum cooling temperature of 28.4°F.
The back, sides and top do not need to be kept clear as ventilation occurs on the front side. That being said, the front left portion does need to kept clear. Hot air created as a result of cooling your stored goods will be expelled by the brushless wear-free fan.
When running, this fridge will average a draw of just 40-watts. It also protects you and your battery with built-in low voltage protection for both 12v and 24v operation.
The installation hardware included with this refrigerator is compatible with International Trucks - long and short sleeper models (9000 Series, ProStar, and LoneStar).
For all other OEM sleeper trucks and other custom 12/24V applications, compare your available space with refrigerator dimensions provided in the specifications list.
- Gross Capacity: Approximately 1.236 cubic feet
- Voltage: 12/24 volts DC
- Average Power Consumption: Approximately 40 watts
- Average Running Time: 20% at +68°F ambient temperature, 40% at +89.6°F ambient temperature, both at +41°F interior temperature
- Interior Temperature Range: 28.4°F to 53.6°F
- Weight: Approximately 55.0 pounds
- Material: Sturdy metal housing
- Fully hermetic Danfoss BD35F compressor with integrated control electronics
- Low voltage protection for starter battery
- Electronic fuse/automatic reverse pole protection
- Dynamically ventilated wire tube condensor
- Aluminum rollbond evaporator
- Heat dissipation to the outside with brushless, wear-free fan
- Width 30.945 inches x Depth 14.646 inches x Height 13.543 inches