This portable 12 volt stove is the Ultimate Lunch Box, it plugs directly into your cigarette lighter socket to cook and warm food to 300°F. The insulated design keeps food warm while the outside stays cool. Use this oven to cook meals or keep fast-food and pre-cooked meals hot. Unplug the stove and take it with you wherever you go! Outside Dimensions While Closed:
8" Tall, 11" Wide, 7.25" Deep(front to back) Inside Dimensions (food cooking area bottom half)
2" Tall, 8.75" Wide, 4.75" Deep(front to back)
When the lid is closed the inside height (2" Tall) doubles for a total holding height of 4". Cook Time Examples:
|Food Item||Cook Time||Hot Dogs||approx. 5 Minutes ||Rice||approx. 30 Minutes ||Canned Soups||approx. 20 Minutes ||Baby Food||approx. 5 Minutes|
Before first time operation, wash the inside of the unit with warm water and a mild soap to clean. Do Not Submerge Unit In Water!
- Always place this portable stove on a smooth level surface.
- When cooking make sure food is making contact with the bottom surface to ensure even heating.
- Food can be wrapped in aluminum foil to keep the stove clean.
- For easy clean-up, use the RoadPro model RPSC-90820 (Perfect fit aluminum pans for this stove)
- To heat canned food puncture a small hole in the top of the can to allow steam to escape.
- Unit will reach 300°F so be careful not to touch the inside of the portable stove.
- 15 Amp Fused 5-1/2' Power Cord
- 12 Amps
by William U.
Works just as advertised. I've used it while out on the road and at home during power outages. Warming already cooked food and cooking it works great. Everything from kiesh to casseroles, no problem. Normally have a something to eat in just under 45 minutes. Thanks for the great service! William.
[5 of 5 Stars]
by Ricky H.