Helps You Comply With
New U.S. Federal and Canadian Cargo Securement Regulation
This Cargo Securement Handbook
helps drivers determine the best cargo securement methods for the type of cargo they are transporting, based on government regulations. It compiles practical hands-on guidance and illustrated best practices into one convenient source.
This handy field guide
is for professional drivers of straight trucks and tractor-trailers using cargo securement devices. It features how-to-photos, diagrams, charts, and text to help drivers stay in compliance with cargo securement requirements.
and a handy glossary of terms are provided, along with proper application of tarpaulins, ropes, chains, bars, and other kinds of cargo securement for flatbeds, dry vans, reefers, and other widely used types of trailers.
- General Cargo Securement Requirements
- The Fundamentals of Cargo Securement
- The Securement System and It's Components
- Containing, Immobilizing, and Secureing Cargo
- Inspection Requirements
- Commodity-Specific Securement Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- CVSA Out-Of-Service Criteria for Cargo Securement
- Cargo Securement Regulations
- U.S. Manufacturing Standards
- Default Working Load Limits for Unmarked Tiedowns
- Tiedown Quick Reference
Hey 12Volt-Travel, you're doing a great job. We've heard about you from several other trucking companies and finally had to give you a shot. Thanks so much for coming through. We've used the same supplier for many years who has nowhere near the selection you have. They often are out of what we need and we have wait for a month or so until our order can be filled. You have never failed in filling our orders and I appreciate that my friends. Your delivery time is fantastic and your customer support unsurpassed.
We have a new supplier for our driver log books and vehicle inspection reports.
R.J. Reynolds — , — A1 Expedited Inc.