Helps You Comply With
New U.S. Federal and Canadian Cargo Securement Regulation
This Cargo Securement Handbook
helps drivers determine the best cargo securement methods for the type of cargo they are transporting, based on government regulations. It compiles practical hands-on guidance and illustrated best practices into one convenient source.
This handy field guide
is for professional drivers of straight trucks and tractor-trailers using cargo securement devices. It features how-to-photos, diagrams, charts, and text to help drivers stay in compliance with cargo securement requirements.
and a handy glossary of terms are provided, along with proper application of tarpaulins, ropes, chains, bars, and other kinds of cargo securement for flatbeds, dry vans, reefers, and other widely used types of trailers.
- General Cargo Securement Requirements
- The Fundamentals of Cargo Securement
- The Securement System and It's Components
- Containing, Immobilizing, and Secureing Cargo
- Inspection Requirements
- Commodity-Specific Securement Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- CVSA Out-Of-Service Criteria for Cargo Securement
- Cargo Securement Regulations
- U.S. Manufacturing Standards
- Default Working Load Limits for Unmarked Tiedowns
- Tiedown Quick Reference
Thank you so much for my 12 Volt "Quick Brew" 5 Cup Coffee Maker, it is absolutely amazing that it plugs directly into my cigarette lighter, its soooo handy! Thanks for your help with ordering, what a fantastic service!!! I couldn't have hoped for anything better!!! Charlie — , Canada —