The CPI 490 is a compact power inverter that converts your vehicle's 12 volt cigarette light plug, the battery in your car, truck, RV or boat to household dual AC outlets, and a 2.1 Amp USB Port. The CPI 490 is the most compact 400 Watt power inverter in the market. It converts battery power to a 120V AC outlet, allowing you to power up office equipment and household appliances that draw up to 400 watts from your car, truck, RV or boat.
It also includes a 2.1 Amp USB port, ideal for using and charging most small gaming systems, tablets,mp3 players, mobile phones, and many more USB power management devices. The unit includes a cigarette lighter cord for 150 Watt capacity and direct-to-battery cables for a full 400 watts.
- 400 Watts Continuous Power / 800 Watts Peak Power
- Two Grounded AC Outlets Powers Up to Two Household Appliances
- 2.1 Amp USB Port
- Charge MP3 Players, Smartphones, Tablets and More USB Devices
- Cigarette Lighter Cord & Direct-to-Battery Cables Included
- Pentagon Protection(TM) with 5 Levels of Protection
- Thermal Shut-Down
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Voltage and Low Voltage Shut down
- Low Voltage Alarm Failures
- Product Weight: 1.04 lbs.
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.5" x 5.25" x 2.5"
Hey 12Volt-Travel, you're doing a great job. We've heard about you from several other trucking companies and finally had to give you a shot. Thanks so much for coming through. We've used the same supplier for many years who has nowhere near the selection you have. They often are out of what we need and we have wait for a month or so until our order can be filled. You have never failed in filling our orders and I appreciate that my friends. Your delivery time is fantastic and your customer support unsurpassed.
We have a new supplier for our driver log books and vehicle inspection reports.
R.J. Reynolds — , — A1 Expedited Inc.