The CPI 490 is a compact power inverter that converts your vehicle's 12 volt cigarette light plug, the battery in your car, truck, RV or boat to household dual AC outlets, and a 2.1 Amp USB Port. The CPI 490 is the most compact 400 Watt power inverter in the market. It converts battery power to a 120V AC outlet, allowing you to power up office equipment and household appliances that draw up to 400 watts from your car, truck, RV or boat.
It also includes a 2.1 Amp USB port, ideal for using and charging most small gaming systems, tablets,mp3 players, mobile phones, and many more USB power management devices. The unit includes a cigarette lighter cord for 150 Watt capacity and direct-to-battery cables for a full 400 watts.
- 400 Watts Continuous Power / 800 Watts Peak Power
- Two Grounded AC Outlets Powers Up to Two Household Appliances
- 2.1 Amp USB Port
- Charge MP3 Players, Smartphones, Tablets and More USB Devices
- Cigarette Lighter Cord & Direct-to-Battery Cables Included
- Pentagon Protection(TM) with 5 Levels of Protection
- Thermal Shut-Down
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over Voltage and Low Voltage Shut down
- Low Voltage Alarm Failures
- Product Weight: 1.04 lbs.
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.5" x 5.25" x 2.5"
I would like to give a BIG THUMBS UP to 12volt travel. I have had some very poor experiences shopping online in the past. Not anymore! I know where I'll do my 12 volt shopping in the future. I am always looking for more cool additions I can make to our RV/Motorhome and now I don't have to go far to find the items I need.
My order shipped out to me the day after I ordered and I had it 2 days later. All of it was there, all of it was in perfect condition (good packaging) and I am very pleased with the quality of the products.
Sam Sam B. — Watsonville, California —