Heavy-Duty Design- specifically made for a commercial vehicle driver by having larger buttons and a heavy-duty construction for tougher environments
Weatherband (WB)- You get 7 weather band channels free of charge with the built-in weather band tuner! NWR broadcasts National Weather Service (NWS) warnings, watches, forecasts and other non-weather related hazard information 24/7.
NO subscription required.
Front Auxiliary Input (3.5mm Music Port) - Plug in virtually any electronic device to enjoy your music through the vehicle's speakers.
Rear Auxiliary Input - Provides red/white audio cable input for permanent hard-wire to the rear side of the radio. This is a great way to achieve a crystal clear connection between the radio and a stand alone satellite radio receiver.
ISO Connector - Does your truck have an ISO plug? If so, you're in luck! The ISO connector on this radio allows the radio to be connected directly to the vehicle's harness so that no other harness is required. If you aren't sure, you may use our Fit My Truck
system to determine harness type.
- SAE 1455 Compliant- meets the test standards for commercial vehicles
- SAE 1939 Compliant- allows the different vehicle components that run on the communication bus system to talk to each other; compatible with most digital steering wheel/rear-sleeper controls
- Output Power: 18 Watts X 4 Channels
- Sound Quality(EQ) Function- select the sound type (Pop, Rock, Country, News, Jazz, Classical or Manual) to improve the dynamic range of your listening music type
- Separate Bass, Mid, Treble, Balance and Fader Controls- adjust the mode according to your preference
- Back-lit Display Lighting
- 6 AM/12 FM Preset Buttons
- Built-in Quartz Alarm Clock with One Hour Timer
- Auto Store Memory
*Digital Sleeper Control Module is not required and is sold separately (Part #: PP803750)
Hey customer care, man you guys are the bomb. I had no idea it would be so straight forward. fantastic! Thanks so much for your help. I'll defiantly keep you all in mind if I need anything. Perhaps I'll go to the site and see if you have a rocker switch that lights. I've put a 12V lighter receptacle and a dual USB port in my creation and wired in a couple of small 12V lights ( from my ho scale model railroad layout) to indicate power on/off. My s/o says they look cool so a lighted rocker would complete the effect eh! Again thanks.
Sincerely, Roger K Roger K