This truck stereo is now obsolete. Please see the well equipped alternative PP105168 Heavy Duty Truck Stereo
This Shallow Chassis Mechless Heavy-Duty AM/FM/WB Stereo
includes Front Panel 3.5mm audio input and rear audio inputs. It is specifically made for commercial truck drivers by having larger buttons and a heavy-duty construction for tough environments. This stereo is built for shallow mount applications.
Front Auxiliary Input (3.5mm Music Port) - Plug in virtually any electronic device to enjoy your music through the truck's speakers.
Rear Auxiliary Input - Provides red/white audio cable input for permanent hard-wire to the rear side of the radio. This is a great way to achieve a crystal clear connection between the radio and a stand alone satellite radio receiver.
ISO Connector - Does your truck have an ISO plug? If so, you're in luck! The ISO connector on this radio allows the radio to be connected directly to the vehicle's harness so that no other harness is required. If you aren't sure, you may use our Fit My Truck
system to determine harness type.
Equalizer (EQ) - Select the sound type (Pop, Rock, Country, News, Jazz, Classical or Manual) to improve the dynamic range of your listening music type. The EQ pre-sets make it easy to change between listening types. The manual option provides individual control over Bass, Treble, Balance and Fade.
- Front 3.5mm input
- Rear RCA audio input
- LED Display Lighting
- 6 AM/12 FM Station Pre-sets
- Built-In Quartz Clock with one hour timer
- Chassis Depth 4.5 inches (115mm) - for shallow mounting applications
- Maximum Output Power: 45 Watts x 4 Channels
- SAE J-1455 Compliant - meets the test standards for commercial vehicles regarding temperatures, vibrations, shocks and electrical systems.
- SAE J-1939 Compliant - allows the different vehicle components that run on the communication bus system, to talk to each other; compatible with most digital steering wheel/rear-sleeper controls.
You guys are awesome, thanks so much for what you're doing, I wouldn't have any other way of having my morning coffee without you guys, you guys are the way I've been turning heads pimpin out my truck :) thanks again! George M. — , Michigan —