Great picture in high or low light conditions. This backup camera is easily installed on most vehicles. Connects to just about any video device with the yellow video cable. All necessary hardware is included.
- Mount as a Flushed Keyhole or with Bracket Mount (Included)
- Braket and keyhole type mounting included
- 1/3" Color CMOS
- 420 TVL Horizontal Resolution
- Mini Illumination: 1.0 Lux
- Viewing Angle: 120 Degrees
- Waterproof IP67
- Reverse Image only
- Total Pixels: 648 x 488 PAL/NTSC
- 120 Degree Wide Viewing Angle
- Video Output: 1.0Vpp @ 75 Ohm Yellow video cable hookup
Hey customer care, man you guys are the bomb. I had no idea it would be so straight forward. fantastic! Thanks so much for your help. I'll defiantly keep you all in mind if I need anything. Perhaps I'll go to the site and see if you have a rocker switch that lights. I've put a 12V lighter receptacle and a dual USB port in my creation and wired in a couple of small 12V lights ( from my ho scale model railroad layout) to indicate power on/off. My s/o says they look cool so a lighted rocker would complete the effect eh! Again thanks.
Sincerely, Roger K Roger K