This GPS is built specifically for use in your RV and has all the features an avid RVer would expect in a Garmin GPS.
It begins with a rock solid operating system displayed on a well lit clear and easy to read 7"(inch) touch screen. This particular package includes a wireless backup camera which is sure to help you get into or out of just about any tight spot.
Free Lifetime Map Updates! Free Lifetime Traffic Updates!
This means that you'll never have to pay outrageous update fees for new maps and as long as you update before leaving on your next trip, you're also likely to avoid any planned road construction zones.
Easily plan your trips using the GPS or your computer. It's also possible to combine two trips which have already been planned.
- Civilization on Demand
- Customized RV Routing
- America’s RV Parks & Services Directory
- Lifetime Map and Traffic Updates
- Voice Commands, Bluetooth and Smartphone Link
- Wireless Backup Camera
- Garmin Real Directions™ with Garmin Real Voice™
- Guidance You See and Hear
- Trip Planning and Sharing
- One-stop Device Management
What's In The Box
- RV 760LMT
- Lifetime maps¹ and traffic² (indicated by “LMT” after model number on the box)
- BC™ 20 wireless backup camera
- FM traffic receiver with 12/24 volt power cable
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
|Physical dimensions||7.4"W x 4.5"H x 0.9"D (18.7 x 11.4 x 2.3 cm)|
|Display size, WxH||6.1"W x 3.4"H (15.4 x 8.6 cm); 7" diag (17.8 cm)|
|Display resolution, WxH||800 x 480 pixels|
|Display type||Color TFT with white backlight|
|Weight||12.4 ounces (352 g)|
|Battery life||up to 1 hour|
|Headphone jack/audio line-out||Yes|