The WVOS713 Voyager 7" Digital Wireless Backup Camera System features WiSight technology which far exceeds the performance of any analog wireless camera system on the market.
WiSight technology digitally locks the Voyager camera to its monitor so it only communicates with that monitor, ignoring outside signals and eliminating interference.
WiSight technology is strong enough to travel through and around objects and works on vehicles 60+ feet in length, a significantly longer distance than wireless analog systems. WiSight technology delivers a sharp, vivid picture of the vehicle's surroundings to the 7" color LCD monitor.
A suction cup mount and 12-volt DC power plug for the monitor make this system easily portable among towing vehicles. The camera is connected to the tail lights or running lights.
The wireless monitor
allows the easy connection of any wireless Voyager camera and also provides a wired camera input location.
The Wireless Super CMOS Camera
- 7" Rear View LCD Monitor with 2 Camera Inputs
- 12 Volt power system
- NTSC or PAL video signal compatible (auto detection)
- Manual (push button) or automatic (trigger) source selection
- Turn-signal (pulsed DC) compatible trigger inputs (AV1, AV2)
- On Screen Display (OSD) for AV source, picture adjustment & volume level
- Non-volatile memory for picture and volume adjustment settings
- Multiple mounting options (AMPS compatible)
- Compatible with all Voyager NTSC Cameras
- Overall Dimensions: 7.75"W x 5.25"H x 1.25"D
- High performance color optics
- Waterproof (IPX 7)
- 12 Volt DC Power
- Viewing angle (Degrees) : D 117° / H 93° / V 66°
- Machined aluminum body
- Excellent low light and high bright environment performance
- 14 IR LEDs
- Overall Dimensions 3.4"W x 1.7"H x 1.7"D
What's In The Box
- WVOS713 7" LCD color monitor
- 12 Volt accessory plug
- Suction cup monitor mount
- WVCMS10B Super CMOS camera
- Stainless steel hardware
- Non-corrosive camera mounting bracket