The Voyager WVOS541 is the best-selling high performance digital wireless camera system. The camera captures high-quality video which the monitor is able to display with near crystal clarity. This system can be paired with up to four(4) cameras simultaneously without interference using WiSight®. The camera transmission signal is so strong that it can reach up to 60'(feet) even through vehicle body panels and cargo.
The Voyager monitor included in this kit has an LCD 5.6" screen and is powered with the included 12Volt lighter socket power cord. The included camera is powered by connection to rear vehicle lights or other 12Volt DC power source.
Unlike many other wireless backup camera systems this camera and monitor are not required to be powered by the same system. Many wirless backup camera and monitor systems on the market today use the 12volt power wires to transmit the video signal. This Voyager backup camera system is truly wireless. The monitor can be powered by a power source independent from the power source used to power the camera.
This truly wireless WiSight® technology offers much greater flexibility when adding this wireless camera system to any truck or motorhome.
The wireless monitor
allows the easy connection of any wireless Voyager camera and also provides a wired camera input location.
The Wireless Super CMOS Camera
- 5.6" Rear View LCD Monitor with 2 Camera Inputs
- 12 Volt power system
- NTSC video signal compatible
- Manual (pushbutton) or automatic (trigger) source selection
- Turn-signal (pulsed DC) compatible trigger inputs (AV1, AV2)
- On Screen Display (OSD) for AV source, picture adjustment & volume level
- Non-volatile memory for picture and volume adjustment settings
- Multiple mounting options (AMPS compatible)
- Compatible with all Voyager NTSC Cameras
- Overall Dimensions: 5-7/8"W x 5-1/4"H x 1-1/4"D
- High performance color optics
- Waterproof (IPX 7)
- 12 Volt DC Power
- Viewing angle (Degrees) : D 117° / H 93° / V 66°
- Machined aluminum body
- Excellent low light and high bright environment performance
- 14 IR LEDs
- Overall Dimensions 3.4"W x 1.7"H x 1.7"D
What's In The Box
- WAOM562A 5.6" LCD color monitor
- 12 Volt accessory plug
- Suction cup monitor mount
- VCMS10B Super CMOS camera
- Stainless steel hardware
- Non-corrosive camera mounting bracket