The PAC200 is a power relay battery isolator in a weatherproof package. Designed for the isolation of an auxiliary battery or delivering a large amount of power to auxiliary loads such as light bars, DC powered electric heaters and more. Installation is simple and can usually be carried out in a single afternoon.
- Handles 200 Amps Continuous and 300 Amp Surges
- Durable Weatherproof Construction
- For Switching Power Sources and Systems with Heavy Current Draw
- Keeps Primary Starting Battery from being Drained
- Does Not Create any Voltage Drop to the Secondary Battery
- Works with Any Vehicle Application
- Coil Handles Up to 16.5-Volts
I just got off of the phone with your customer service rep 'John'
He provided me with EXCELLENT!!!!!! Customer service on a difficult question about a Delphi radio wiring harness. He even went so far as to send me the wiring code for the harness
My wife has worked in customer service for 14 years and I know what these people go through at times.
John did a Marvelous job at focusing on the customers needs. You are indeed fortunate to have him working for you
Russell Thurman Russell T. — Ypsilanti, Mi. —