The PAC500 can be used as a battery isolator or power relay and is very easy to install. There are a few simple connections to be made. The PAC500 can be triggered using a manual on/off push-button, toggle switch, vehicle ignition wire or even the power antenna/amplifier trigger wire on a car stereo.
- Handles 500 Amps Continuous and 700 Amp Surges
- For Multi-Battery Systems
- Allows for Longer Battery Life & Control Over which Battery is Being Used
- Great for Isolating Second Battery In Boats
- Making it Dedicated Only to the Stereo System
- Keeps Primary Starting Battery from being Drained
- Does Not Create Any Voltage Drop to the Secondary Battery