The PAC500 can be used as a battery isolator or power relay and is very easy to install. There are a few simple connections to be made. The PAC500 can be triggered using a manual on/off push-button, toggle switch, vehicle ignition wire or even the power antenna/amplifier trigger wire on a car stereo.
- Handles 500 Amps Continuous and 700 Amp Surges
- For Multi-Battery Systems
- Allows for Longer Battery Life & Control Over which Battery is Being Used
- Great for Isolating Second Battery In Boats
- Making it Dedicated Only to the Stereo System
- Keeps Primary Starting Battery from being Drained
- Does Not Create Any Voltage Drop to the Secondary Battery
Just wanted to say you guys are great. I've been ordering from you for years and never have problems. I've had some terrible experiences shopping online and some I am still dealing with.
Like I said - you guys are great - you have a customer for life. Dillon — Greenville, SC —