The PAC500 can be used as a battery isolator or power relay and is very easy to install. There are a few simple connections to be made. The PAC500 can be triggered using a manual on/off push-button, toggle switch, vehicle ignition wire or even the power antenna/amplifier trigger wire on a car stereo.
- Handles 500 Amps Continuous and 700 Amp Surges
- For Multi-Battery Systems
- Allows for Longer Battery Life & Control Over which Battery is Being Used
- Great for Isolating Second Battery In Boats
- Making it Dedicated Only to the Stereo System
- Keeps Primary Starting Battery from being Drained
- Does Not Create Any Voltage Drop to the Secondary Battery
Radio still works. I've called several different times and you guys are always courteous and helpful.
I do a lot of business and shopping online, and it seems that many companies can be quite rude and very un-helpful. It's nice that you answer the phone and can provide the information we need.
Now we can take the stereo we bought from you years ago and install it in our new truck. Joy