The PAC500 can be used as a battery isolator or power relay and is very easy to install. There are a few simple connections to be made. The PAC500 can be triggered using a manual on/off push-button, toggle switch, vehicle ignition wire or even the power antenna/amplifier trigger wire on a car stereo.
- Handles 500 Amps Continuous and 700 Amp Surges
- For Multi-Battery Systems
- Allows for Longer Battery Life & Control Over which Battery is Being Used
- Great for Isolating Second Battery In Boats
- Making it Dedicated Only to the Stereo System
- Keeps Primary Starting Battery from being Drained
- Does Not Create Any Voltage Drop to the Secondary Battery
I just have to say "WOW" I ordered on Memorial Day and on Wednesday (one
business day later) my order is sitting on my desk. Great job! I and 12
others drive all across the country spending thousands of hours in the
driver's seat as part of our job promoting Catholic devotions. Your store
has everything we need to improve our vans. We're tired of getting ripped
off at poorly stocked auto stores so I'm sending an e-mail to everyone about
your great extensive collection of equipment and fast shipping. When our
session starts again in October I'm sure they'll send you a flood of orders. Kenneth M.