The PAC500 can be used as a battery isolator or power relay and is very easy to install. There are a few simple connections to be made. The PAC500 can be triggered using a manual on/off push-button, toggle switch, vehicle ignition wire or even the power antenna/amplifier trigger wire on a car stereo.
- Handles 500 Amps Continuous and 700 Amp Surges
- For Multi-Battery Systems
- Allows for Longer Battery Life & Control Over which Battery is Being Used
- Great for Isolating Second Battery In Boats
- Making it Dedicated Only to the Stereo System
- Keeps Primary Starting Battery from being Drained
- Does Not Create Any Voltage Drop to the Secondary Battery
Hey 12Volt-Travel, you're doing a great job. We've heard about you from several other trucking companies and finally had to give you a shot. Thanks so much for coming through. We've used the same supplier for many years who has nowhere near the selection you have. They often are out of what we need and we have wait for a month or so until our order can be filled. You have never failed in filling our orders and I appreciate that my friends. Your delivery time is fantastic and your customer support unsurpassed.
We have a new supplier for our driver log books and vehicle inspection reports.
R.J. Reynolds — , — A1 Expedited Inc.