This wire harness plugs into any semi-truck or other vehicle with an ISO-DIN wiring connector. The other end of this harness is non-terminated and can be connected to just about any aftermarket stereo such as Jensen, Pioneer, Alpine etc...
When connecting this harness to your aftermarket stereo harness all wire colors should match up without discrepancy, but you should compare the following chart just to be safe.
- Yellow : 12V+ Constant (memory & main power)
- Red : 12V+ Accessory/Ignition (triggers stereo on/off)
- Black : 12V- Ground (Vehicle chassis)
- Blue : Power Antenna or Remote Amplifier on/off
- White : Left Front Speaker (+)
- White with Black Stripe " Left Front Speaker (-)
- Gray : Right Front Speaker (+)
- Gray with Black Stripe " Right Front Speaker (-)
- Green : Left Rear Speaker (+)
- Green with Black Stripe " Left Rear Speaker (-)
- Purple : Right Rear Speaker (+)
- Purple with Black Stripe " Right Rear Speaker (-)
Harness is known to work with the following truck models
- Conv w/Prem Sound from 4/2005
- Model 387 from 9/2006
- Model 387 w/Prem Sound from 9/2006
- All Models w/Monsoon System
- Medium Duty from 8/2004
- Pro Star - All
I have just completed my first 100% satisfactory online purchase. I have shopped online before and was about to give up on it all together. Giving the internet a shot at redemption, I set out to find a GPS with trucker routes.
I came across several websites before landing on 12volt-travel. A couple of the other sites didn't answer their phone, some that did were very rude and others I just couldn't understand. One I think was rude but really couldn't tell with the heavy accent.
The folks at 12volt-travel were very helpful, courteous, easy to understand and very quick to ship. I am loving my new GPS and my new relationship with 12volt-travel.com. Ronald B. — , CA — R&L Team Trucking