This wire harness plugs into any semi-truck or other vehicle with an ISO-DIN wiring connector. The other end of this harness is non-terminated and can be connected to just about any aftermarket stereo such as Jensen, Pioneer, Alpine etc...
When connecting this harness to your aftermarket stereo harness all wire colors should match up without discrepancy, but you should compare the following chart just to be safe.
- Yellow : 12V+ Constant (memory & main power)
- Red : 12V+ Accessory/Ignition (triggers stereo on/off)
- Black : 12V- Ground (Vehicle chassis)
- Blue : Power Antenna or Remote Amplifier on/off
- White : Left Front Speaker (+)
- White with Black Stripe " Left Front Speaker (-)
- Gray : Right Front Speaker (+)
- Gray with Black Stripe " Right Front Speaker (-)
- Green : Left Rear Speaker (+)
- Green with Black Stripe " Left Rear Speaker (-)
- Purple : Right Rear Speaker (+)
- Purple with Black Stripe " Right Rear Speaker (-)
Harness is known to work with the following truck models
- Conv w/Prem Sound from 4/2005
- Model 387 from 9/2006
- Model 387 w/Prem Sound from 9/2006
- All Models w/Monsoon System
- Medium Duty from 8/2004
- Pro Star - All
I figured on dropping you my testimonial a while back but just made time today. Well if anyone really reads these things other than me, you can trust 12Volt-Travel. They have never let me down and I've been a customer since 2011. First purchase was out of pure necessity that I gave them a chance. Small order delivered on time and no junk mail. My company has grown substantially over the years and as a result so have my orders and my trust in 12Volt-Travel. This company Rocks! Go With It!!
Hopefully I'm able to give the next person a little reassurance. Z. Tolberth — , PA — ZZ Haulers