This Digital TV Converter Box by Naxa
will receive digital over the air broadcast when connected to power and some TV antenna. Most TV antennas will work but a new digital TV antenna will yeild the best results.
This DTV Converter
is very similar to the digital tuner in modern TV's. While the intended use is to connect directly to your analog TV's A/V inputs, it can be connected to any video display monitor using a video cable. The audio would be routed to a sound system.
The NT-53 DTV Converter Box
is powered by the included AC power adapter. A 12-Volt Power Cord is also available. Time to change the channel? Stay seated - a remote control is included!
USB Input / Output
is a Personal Video Recorder (PVR) feature included in the NT-53 converter. A USB jump drive can be connected to the NT-53. The USB jump drive can be used as a storage device which the NT-53 can save recorded TV programs to. It of course can also be used with the NT-53 to playback most audio and video formats.
- Receives over-the-air TV broadcasts when connected to an antenna source
- USB Input / Output
- Analog pass-through connection supports legacy TV broadcasts
- Plays digital music & movies from USB memory drives
- Composite video & RF connections
- Power: AC 100V–240V power adapter
- Includes: AC power adapter, remote control, battery & A/V cable
12 Volt Power Cord Required for 12volt applications. 12 Volt Power Cord