This universal wire harness is used for installing any "Type D" (ISO-DIN) stereo into any application. This harness will plug into any of our "Type D" stereos and provide non-terminated color coded wires which then allows installation in vehicle without the ISO-DIN wiring. A wire-harness adapter is still required on the vehicle side if not hard-wiring.
- Yellow : 12V+ Constant (memory & main power)
- Red : 12V+ Accessory/Ignition (triggers stero on/off)
- Black : 12V- Ground (Vehicle chassis)
- Orange : Dash Light Dimmer/Illumination
- Blue : Power Antenna or Remote Amplifier on/off
- White : Left Front Speaker (+)
- White with Black Stripe " Left Front Speaker (-)
- Gray : Right Front Speaker (+)
- Gray with Black Stripe " Right Front Speaker (-)
- Green : Left Rear Speaker (+)
- Green with Black Stripe " Left Rear Speaker (-)
- Purple : Right Rear Speaker (+)
- Purple with Black Stripe " Right Rear Speaker (-)
We found 12 Volt Travel in 2008 when we wanted to add a CB radio to our new(used) RV. You were more than helpful then and so we've made many visits back to your website since. We returned when the digital TV transition happened in 2009 to pick up a new 12 volt flat screen digital TV. We decided in late 2010 to add the King Dome mobile satellite TV dish to our rig. Once again you were very helpful. We are presently camping in Big Sur CA and it's now bad weather. We've retreated to our great indoors and are enjoying some satellite TV. Just thought we'd drop you a line and let you know just how happy you've made us.
We truly are happy campers. Thank You. Bob & Jackie — Athens, Texas —